Disclaimer: CountryClubMag.com is an independent resource and is not associated with any of the clubs on this website. Club initiation and membership cost information are estimates only and should not be relied upon for making club membership decisions.
Nestled amidst the serene landscapes of Everett, Washington, the Everett Golf and Country Club stands as a true oasis for those seeking an exceptional golfing and social experience. Established with a rich tradition of excellence, this premier club offers an array of amenities and activities that cater to the interests of both golf enthusiasts and those in search of an exclusive community hub.
Whether you’re looking to tee off on our pristine golf course, savor delectable cuisine, or host memorable events, Everett Golf and Country Club promises a warm and welcoming haven for members and guests alike. Discover the perfect blend of leisure, camaraderie, and elegance right here in Everett.
Everett Golf and Country Club History and Founding
Everett Golf and Country Club, located in Everett, Washington, has a rich history that dates back to its founding in 1910. The club was established to cater to the growing demand for golf and social amenities in the region. The course was originally designed by none other than the renowned golf course architect, A.V. Macan, who was instrumental in shaping the early development of golf in the Pacific Northwest.
A.V. Macan, known for his innovative and strategic golf course designs, crafted the layout of the Everett Golf and Country Club to offer both a challenging and picturesque golfing experience. His design incorporated the natural beauty of the surrounding landscape, creating a course that harmoniously blends with the stunning Pacific Northwest scenery.
Over the years, the club has undergone various enhancements and improvements, maintaining its commitment to providing an exceptional golfing and social experience for its members and guests. Today, the Everett Golf and Country Club continues to stand as a testament to Macan’s vision and the enduring tradition of excellence that has been a hallmark of the club since its inception.
Famous Golf Tournament held at Everett Golf and Country Club
The most famous golf tournament to be held at the Everett Golf and Country Club in Everett, Washington was the Seattle Open Invitational, which was played there in 1966. The tournament was won by Homero Blancas, one stroke ahead of Jacky Cupit (USA). The Seattle Open Invitational was a PGA Tour event that was played annually from 1937 to 1966. It was held at various courses in the Seattle area, including Everett Golf and Country Club, Sand Point Golf Course, and Inglewood Golf Club.
The Seattle Open Invitational was a popular event with both players and fans. It was known for its challenging course and its strong field of players. Some of the biggest names in golf played in the Seattle Open Invitational, including Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, and Jack Nicklaus.
The Seattle Open Invitational was discontinued after the 1966 season. However, it remains one of the most important golf tournaments in the history of the Pacific Northwest.
Other notable tournaments held at Everett Golf and Country Club include:
- The Washington State Amateur Championship
- The Pacific Northwest Senior Amateur Championship
- The Washington Women’s Amateur Championship
- The Everett Junior Golf Classic
Everett Golf and Country Club is a private golf club that has been in operation since 1910. It is one of the most prestigious golf clubs in the Pacific Northwest. The club’s golf course was designed by A.W. Tillinghast, and it is known for its challenging layout and its beautiful views of the Cascade Mountains.
Everett Golf and Country Club Membership Costs and Dues
Everett Golf and Country Club is a private golf course and country club located in Everett, Washington. It was founded in 1910 and is one of the oldest and most prestigious golf clubs in the state. The club’s championship golf course has hosted a number of professional tournaments, including the U.S. Open Sectional Qualifying and the Washington State Open.
The initiation fee and monthly dues at Everett Golf and Country Club are estimated to be $100,000 and $1,000, respectively. These are just estimates, however, as the club does not publicly disclose its membership costs.
It is important to note that these are just estimates and rumors. The actual membership costs and dues at Everett Golf and Country Club may vary depending on the type of membership and other factors.
In addition to the initiation fee and monthly dues, members of Everett Golf and Country Club are also responsible for paying for food and beverages, golf cart rentals, and other expenses incurred while using the club’s facilities.
Overall, Everett Golf and Country Club is a very expensive club to join and maintain membership. However, it is also a very exclusive club with a long and rich history. If you are a serious golfer and are looking for a challenging and prestigious course to play, Everett Golf and Country Club may be the right club for you.
Everett Golf and Country Club Amenities
The specific amenities offered by the Everett Golf and Country Club may change over time and can vary from one country club to another.
Country clubs like the Everett Golf and Country Club typically offer a range of amenities, which may include:
- Golf Course: An 18-hole golf course that is often the centerpiece of the club, designed to offer a challenging and enjoyable golfing experience.
- Clubhouse: A clubhouse for socializing, dining, and events, often featuring formal and casual dining areas, lounges, and banquet facilities.
- Tennis Courts: Many country clubs have tennis facilities with multiple courts for members to enjoy.
- Swimming Pool: Outdoor or indoor swimming pools for recreation and relaxation.
- Fitness Center: A fitness facility with equipment and classes to help members stay active and healthy.
- Spa and Wellness Services: Some clubs offer spa and wellness services for relaxation and self-care.
- Event Spaces: Facilities for hosting weddings, parties, and other events, often with catering services.
- Social Events: Regularly scheduled social events and activities for members and their guests.
- Pro Shop: A shop offering golf equipment and apparel.
- Locker Rooms: Facilities for members to store their personal items and change before and after activities.
- Junior Programs: Clubs may offer programs and events for young members or those interested in introducing their children to golf and other sports.
- Dining and Bar Services: A variety of dining options, from formal dining rooms to more casual bars and restaurants.
Everett Golf and Country Club Event Information and Dining Options
The events and celebrations that can typically be celebrated at the Everett Golf and Country Club, like at many country clubs, may include:
- Golf Tournaments: The club may host various golf tournaments and events for members, often with competitive and fun formats.
- Weddings: The club’s facilities, including banquet rooms and outdoor spaces, can be used for weddings and receptions.
- Anniversaries and Milestone Birthdays: Private parties and gatherings to celebrate significant milestones in life.
- Corporate Events: Businesses often use country clubs for meetings, conferences, and corporate events.
- Holiday Parties: Celebrate various holidays with themed events and special menus.
- Charity Fundraisers: Events to support charitable causes and raise funds for organizations.
- Gala Dinners: Formal dinners and galas for special occasions.
- Family Reunions: Gatherings for extended families in a comfortable and scenic setting.
- Golf Outings: Organize golf outings and events for groups or organizations.
- Junior Programs and Camps: Special events and programs for junior members and young golf enthusiasts.
- Member Appreciation Events: Events and gatherings to show appreciation for club members.
- Special Events and Themed Parties: Country clubs often host special-themed parties and events, such as wine tastings, casino nights, and more.
The dining options at the Everett Golf and Country Club can vary, but country clubs typically offer a range of dining experiences for their members and guests. Some common dining options at country clubs like Everett Golf and Country Club may include:
- Formal Dining Room: A more upscale dining area that often serves as the primary restaurant for members, offering a refined and elegant dining experience.
- Casual Dining or Grill Room: A relaxed and informal setting for members and their guests, often serving a variety of casual dishes, including burgers, sandwiches, and salads.
- Bar or Lounge: A bar area where members can enjoy drinks and lighter fare, often with a social and relaxed atmosphere.
- Outdoor Patio: Seasonal outdoor dining options, allowing members to dine while enjoying the fresh air and scenic views.
- Private Dining Rooms: Private spaces for hosting events, parties, or meetings, often with customizable menus.
- Specialty Events: Themed dining events and special occasions with unique menus, such as wine tastings, holiday buffets, and more.
- Catering Services: Country clubs often offer catering services for weddings, private parties, and other special events.
Everett Golf and Country Club Dress Code and Guest Policy
Country clubs typically have specific dress codes and guest policies to maintain a certain level of decorum and to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable environment for their members.
In general, common elements of dress codes and guest policies at country clubs may include:
- Golf Attire: Proper golf attire, including collared shirts, golf shorts or slacks, and golf shoes, may be required on the golf course. Some clubs may have specific rules regarding golf shoes, so it’s best to inquire about their policies.
- Casual and Formal Dress: Country clubs typically have different dress codes for casual and formal dining areas. In formal dining areas, business casual or formal attire, which may include collared shirts, slacks, dresses, and closed-toe shoes, might be expected.
- Swim Attire: Proper swim attire is often required around the pool area.
- Denim: Some clubs restrict the wearing of denim in certain areas, so it’s essential to check their policy regarding denim clothing.
- Hats: Rules about wearing hats indoors may apply.
- Member Sponsorship: Guests are usually required to be sponsored by a club member to access club facilities, including the golf course, dining areas, and events.
- Limit on Guests: There may be limitations on the number of guests a member can bring at a given time.
- Guest Fees: Some clubs charge guest fees for certain amenities or events.
- Member Responsibility: Members are often responsible for their guests’ behavior and adherence to club policies.
Everett Golf and Country Club in Everett, Washington, offers a rich and timeless experience for members and guests alike. With its scenic golf course, elegant dining options, and a wide array of amenities, it provides a welcoming and vibrant community for those seeking a blend of recreation, camaraderie, and sophistication.
The club’s commitment to maintaining the highest standards in golf, social activities, and cuisine ensures that it continues to be a treasured destination for those who appreciate the finer aspects of country club living. Whether you’re a golf enthusiast, a socialite, or someone in search of a memorable event venue, the Everett Golf and Country Club stands ready to provide an exceptional experience in the heart of the Pacific Northwest.