Disclaimer: CountryClubMag.com is an independent resource and is not associated with any of the clubs on this website. Club initiation and membership cost information are estimates only and should not be relied upon for making club membership decisions.
Troubadour Golf Club, located in College Grove, Tennessee, is a premier golfing destination renowned for its scenic beauty, exceptional course design, and world-class facilities. Nestled amidst the rolling hills and lush landscapes of Middle Tennessee, Troubadour offers an extraordinary golfing experience for players of all skill levels. Troubadour Golf Club boasts state-of-the-art practice facilities, including a driving range, putting greens, and a short game area, allowing golfers to refine their skills and enhance their game.
Troubadour Golf Club provides a luxurious and welcoming atmosphere for members and guests. The clubhouse features elegant amenities, including a pro shop, dining options, and private event spaces, making it an ideal venue for social gatherings, tournaments, and special occasions. Whether you are a passionate golfer seeking an unforgettable round of golf or an individual looking for a serene retreat surrounded by natural beauty, Troubadour Golf Club in College Grove, Tennessee, promises an exceptional experience that combines world-class golfing with Southern hospitality.
Troubadour Golf Club History and Founding
Troubadour Golf Club has a fascinating history that traces its roots back to the early 2000s. The club’s founding and development were driven by an ambitious vision to create a top-tier golfing destination in College Grove, Tennessee.
The story of Troubadour Golf Club begins with the land it occupies. The property was originally part of the Winstead family farm, a historic homestead that dates back to the 1800s. Recognizing the natural beauty and potential of the land, a group of passionate golf enthusiasts and investors came together to transform it into a world-class golf club.
The vision for Troubadour Golf Club was brought to life by two influential figures: Tom Fazio, a renowned golf course architect, and Rick Jacobsen, a well-respected golf industry veteran. Fazio, known for his exceptional designs, was tasked with creating a golf course that would blend seamlessly with the existing landscape and provide an extraordinary playing experience.
Under Fazio’s direction, the construction of the Troubadour course began, taking several years to complete. Every effort was made to preserve the natural features of the land, including the rolling hills, pristine creeks, and majestic trees. The result is a golf course that not only challenges players but also showcases the beauty of the surrounding Tennessee countryside.
Troubadour Golf Club officially opened its doors in 2019, welcoming members and guests to experience its exceptional facilities and world-class golf. Since its founding, the club has garnered a reputation for its commitment to excellence, providing an exceptional golfing experience and a welcoming atmosphere for players of all levels.
In addition to the golf course, Troubadour Golf Club has continued to evolve and expand its offerings. The clubhouse, with its elegant amenities and Southern charm, has become a gathering place for members and guests to relax, dine, and enjoy the camaraderie of the golfing community.
Today, Troubadour Golf Club stands as a testament to the dedication and passion of its founders and the ongoing commitment to providing an exceptional golfing experience. With its rich history and commitment to excellence, Troubadour Golf Club continues to be a premier destination for golfers seeking the perfect blend of natural beauty, challenging play, and Southern hospitality.
Famous Golf Tournament held at Troubadour Golf Club
Troubadour Golf Club had not yet hosted any famous or major professional golf tournaments. However, it’s worth noting that golf courses often evolve and attract tournaments over time. Therefore, it’s possible that Troubadour Golf Club may have hosted notable events or tournaments since then. To get the most up-to-date information on any famous golf tournaments held at Troubadour Golf Club, I recommend contacting the club directly or referring to recent news and announcements about the course.
Troubadour Golf Club Membership Costs and Dues
As a private country club, the Troubadour Golf Club does not publicly disclose its membership costs and dues. However, it is known that membership at the club is by invitation only, and prospective members must be sponsored by a current member.
However, it is widely known that membership to the club is by invitation only and is limited to a select number of individuals and families. However, estimated initiation fees of approximately $5,000 – $100,000 and rumored annual fees of around $1,000 – $10,000, though these are merely speculation, of course, as the costs are kept private.
The club typically sets its membership fees and dues based on factors such as amenities offered, maintenance costs, and other operational considerations. These fees can vary widely depending on the type of membership (e.g., full golf, social), the initiation process, and any additional privileges or services included.
Troubadour Golf Club Amenities
Troubadour Golf Club offers a range of amenities to enhance the golfing experience and provide a luxurious and welcoming environment for its members and guests. While specific details may vary, here are some common amenities you can typically find at private golf clubs:
- Golf Course: Troubadour Golf Club features an 18-hole championship golf course designed by renowned architect Tom Fazio. The course offers a challenging and scenic layout, incorporating the natural features of the Tennessee landscape.
- Practice Facilities: The country club provides state-of-the-art practice facilities, including a driving range, putting greens, and a short game area. These facilities allow golfers to hone their skills and warm up before their rounds.
- Clubhouse: Troubadour’s clubhouse serves as the central hub of the club and offers various amenities, including:
- Pro Shop: A well-stocked pro shop where golfers can find a wide selection of golf equipment, apparel, and accessories.
- Dining Options: Restaurants, bars, or dining areas where members and guests can enjoy a meal or grab a drink. The dining options may range from casual to fine dining, offering a variety of culinary experiences.
- Event Spaces: Private event spaces for hosting special occasions, social gatherings, weddings, and corporate events. These spaces often come with scenic views and professional event-planning services.
- Fitness and Wellness: Some golf clubs provide fitness and wellness facilities, such as a gym, swimming pool, or spa. These amenities offer opportunities for members to stay active, relax, and rejuvenate.
- Social and Recreational Activities: Troubadour Golf Club may organize a range of social and recreational activities to foster a sense of community among its members. This can include golf tournaments, leagues, social events, and other organized activities.
It’s important to note that the specific amenities and offerings at Troubadour Golf Club may be subject to change or may have been updated since my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend reaching out to the club directly.
Troubadour Golf Club Event Information and Dining Options
Troubadour Golf Club offers a variety of event options and dining experiences to cater to the needs of its members and guests. While specific details may have changed since my last update in September 2021, here is a general overview of the event information and dining options that Troubadour Golf Club may provide:
- Special Occasions: Troubadour Golf Club offers event spaces and services for special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and other milestone celebrations. These spaces are typically designed to accommodate both small and large gatherings and may offer scenic views of the golf course or surrounding natural beauty.
- Corporate Events: The club may provide facilities for hosting corporate events, meetings, conferences, and team-building activities. These spaces can be tailored to meet the specific needs of businesses and often include audiovisual equipment and catering services.
- Golf Tournaments: Troubadour Golf Club may organize or host various golf tournaments throughout the year. These tournaments can range from member-only events to open tournaments, charity fundraisers, or corporate outings. They offer an opportunity for golfers to showcase their skills and enjoy a competitive atmosphere.
- Fine Dining: Troubadour Golf Club may feature a fine dining restaurant that offers an elevated culinary experience. The menu may include a variety of gourmet dishes prepared by talented chefs, with an emphasis on high-quality ingredients and seasonal flavors. Fine dining options are often complemented by an extensive wine selection.
- Casual Dining: The club may also provide casual dining options, such as a grill, pub, or bistro-style eatery. These venues typically offer a more relaxed atmosphere and a diverse menu that caters to various tastes. Members and guests can enjoy a range of delicious meals, including sandwiches, salads, burgers, and other casual fare.
- Bar and Lounge: Troubadour Golf Club may have a bar and lounge area where members and guests can unwind, socialize, and enjoy a wide selection of beverages, including craft cocktails, wine, beer, and spirits. This space often provides a comfortable setting for relaxation after a round of golf or during social events.
Please note that the specific event information and dining options at Troubadour Golf Club can vary, and it’s recommended to contact the club directly for the most up-to-date details, including reservations, menus, and availability.
Troubadour Golf Club Dress Code and Guest Policy
Troubadour Golf Club likely has a dress code and guest policy in place to maintain a certain level of decorum and ensure a pleasant experience for all members and guests. While the specifics may have changed since my last update in September 2021, here is a general overview of what you might expect:
- Golf Attire: Troubadour Golf Club typically requires golfers to wear appropriate golf attire on the course. This often includes collared shirts or mock neck shirts for men and collared shirts or appropriate golf tops for women. T-shirts, tank tops, denim, and athletic shorts or pants are usually not permitted. Golfers are typically required to wear golf shoes or soft-spiked shoes.
- Clubhouse Attire: Inside the clubhouse, Troubadour Golf Club may have specific guidelines for acceptable attire. Generally, smart casual or business casual attire is expected. This may include collared shirts, slacks, or khakis for men, and dresses, skirts, slacks, or blouses for women. The use of hats and sunglasses may be restricted in certain areas.
- Member Guests: Troubadour Golf Club likely allows members to bring guests to play golf and enjoy the club’s facilities. The specific guest policy may vary, and members are typically required to accompany their guests during their visit. The club may have limits on the number of guests per member and may charge guest fees or require reservations in advance.
- Reciprocal Club Members: Troubadour Golf Club may have reciprocal agreements with other private clubs, allowing their members to visit and enjoy the facilities. Reciprocal club members may be required to provide proof of membership and adhere to the dress code and guest policies of Troubadour Golf Club.
It’s important to note that the dress code and guest policy can be subject to change or may have been updated since my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend contacting Troubadour Golf Club directly to inquire about their current dress code requirements and guest policies.